Search This Blog

A Bit More

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

HEY!

Hope everyone is getting used to the new format and taking advantage of the side bars. The archives still work, but if you're looking for something in particular, scroll down to LABELS and pick the label that works for you. It's just too bad that I couldn't go back to my original webpage and label those articles.

One other thing. Rob and I are headed back to Singer Island and the Palm Beach Shores and Resort. It was such a great vacation, and you've been reading since the winter about some of the things we did there. We didn't come close to doing everything I had on my "list."
Don't forget the link column. Use the link to TATravel Agency. It's a great place to look and book your travel arrangements.

Hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments: