Search This Blog

A Bit More

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'VE BEEN TWEAKING AGAIN

Blogging has so many possibilities, and I keep learning new things.

I've learned to add links to other sites right in the posts' titles. I did that with the post on the Sheraton Vistana. Click the title, and you will go right to the Sheraton Vistana website.

If you click the titles on some links--as in the book Paper Daughter--you will have just that post on your screen and you can then email it to someone else, comment, etc.

I've just experimented with these things this month, but I will try to incorporate these links from now on. I want to make Third Age Traveler as user friendly as possible. I'd like you to enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

I will, of course, send out the Third Age Travel link once a month, but consider using the links to Technorati or Bloglines (in the left column) because then you will be notified as new posts are added and you will have access to many other blogs on any subject you can think of. And, of course, continue to click on TATravel because you can make some excellent travel arrangements there.

Please enjoy!

No comments: