Search This Blog

A Bit More

Friday, April 11, 2008

TRAVEL TIPS--USE SCHMAP

I’m recommending your visiting an online map and travel guide which I’ve used to great advantage—Schmapp. Not because they’ve published Rob’s penguin photos in their Edinburgh edition nor because a shot I took of the Cloisters in NYC is under consideration for its U.S. East Coast edition but because we used Schmap’s list of attractions to narrow down to do-able the endless array of Las Vegas possibilities. They did right by us, and I’m going to them again for some San Francisco possibilities.

What I like about Schmap is its succinct clarity as well as the ability to be selective in printouts of information to add to my “Trip Envelope.” No bulky guidebook (sometimes) or unnecessary pages to add weight to my luggage, purse or backpack.

It’s not my only resource, of course, but it’s certainly one more to consider when making our trips as satisfying as we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.