Search This Blog

A Bit More

Thursday, January 31, 2008

TRAVEL IS THE BEST!

We’re almost at Edinburgh on our Ireland/Scotland travels. That will come next month. I only wish I could share everything with you, but it was too much, too good, and simply impossible to include everything. This definitely is a part of the world you’ll enjoy visiting.

You’ll notice in the left column some new choices. Please rate this blog for me. Once again, please comment by clicking on “comment” at the bottom of a post, and don’t hesitate to head over to TATravel to check out your next trip.

See you next month. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your photos

Anonymous said...

I like your photos

Anonymous said...

WE, too, love Scotland. But our best part was our visit to the Hebrides. The McLeods ancestral home plus the puffins made our visit there unbelievable.