Search This Blog

A Bit More

Saturday, October 27, 2007

WHEN IRISH EYES ARE SMILING...AND THEY ARE

Travel took us to Ireland and Scotland this time, and it was a wonderful vacation. We used Trafalgar Tours for this trip. It's the second time I've used Trafalgar, and I highly recommend them. I will give you details about this tour company at a later date because right now I'm anxious to share our trip with you. Suffice it to say that if Ireland and Scotland are not on your "must see" list, put them there. They're romantic, changing, historic, and beautiful. The people are friendly, the drinks flow like water, and you're bound to have a memorable time.
I thought I would write a travel journal, but I soon found that I had to stick to highlights. We did so much, saw so many wonderful sights, learned new things, and met so many wonderful people that I would be writing forever. You'll see what happens as you read.
Hope you enjoy the photos. To enlarge the photos, just click on them, and then use the back button to return to TAT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally blog with valuable informations.