Search This Blog

A Bit More

Monday, June 29, 2009

ALAS, THE LAST OF ANDREW ZIMMERN'S CRICKETS

I hope you've been following the trail of the crickets sent to me by Andrew Zimmern, star of the Travel Channel's incredible show, Bizarre Foods. Alas, the edible crickets, in salt & vinegar and bacon & cheese flavors, are gone. I took the remaining ones with me to Texas where four more intrepid souls tasted them. View their reactions. The first is a video featuring Noah, Meghan, and Michael.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eating Crickets
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox slideshow

This second video is Andy's review.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Andy's Cricket Review
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




1 comment:

Wendy from Bizarre Foods said...

Good morning Wendy,

I love the blog post! I'm so glad you guys had fun tasting the edible crickets. They are definitely interesting to say the least. Have a great rest of the week, and thanks again for posting about the show!

Regards,

Wendy