Search This Blog

A Bit More

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAIL AND FAREWELL

The trip to Ireland and Scotland ends with this edition. A fond farewell. We met some wonderful people and saw some terrific places. I posted two videos and a slideshow for you. There is just not enough space for me to share everything with you. Double click on the videos.

I will give you some info on our tour company, Trafalgar, next month. Without a moment’s hesitation we would take another Trafalgar tour.

I am also responding to some emails about the length of time some of you have downloading Third Age Traveler, so I tried something new with the photos that should help. Let me know. Again, please comment. When you click on the comment at the bottom of a post and then fill in the comment form, remember to scroll down to the bottom of the comment box to click on the post button.

Enjoy—Hope your journey is a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trip to Scotland. Was tickled with old memories watching the Penguine Parade at the zoo. Reminded me of when I saw the "ducks" at the Peabody here in Orlando.
c ya soon, have a great train ride.