Search This Blog

A Bit More

Friday, June 29, 2007

A QUICK NOTE

I had so many photos I wanted to post this month that I made them smaller than usual. Just click on the photo and you will get the big picture--so big you might have to scroll to see it all, but I guess that's keeping with the Texas theme. I suggest clicking on the pictures accompanying our ride on The Tahiti Queen (to which I've added a link in the Links column). You'll see West Point from the river in great detail, and if you click on some of the homes, you'll see waterfalls and railroad tracks--almost fairy-tale beautiful. In Texas, look at those longhorn cattle. They're stunningly proud and magnificent. If you click on the dome and star, you're in for a surprise.

After viewing the photos, just click the "back" button, and you'll return to TAT.

Please leave comments or email me. I love to hear from you.

No comments: